Traffic and Criminal Defense Practice
Helping Good People Out of Difficult Situations
Whether you’re facing criminal charges, fighting a traffic ticket, or trying to save your driver’s license after being charged with driving under the influence, Attorney Eric A. Morgan can help you get through it. We will work with you to determine the best approach to your case, and we are fully prepared to go to trial if that’s the only way to clear your name.
Experienced Legal Assistance with Traffic, DUI and Criminal Violations
We work with each client to create an agreement about what is to be accomplished and how much it will cost. Every case is different, so fees are negotiable. In most cases, we operate on a flat-fee basis, so there are no hourly charges – which means no surprises for you. Clients are responsible for court fees associated with their case.
Traffic and Criminal Defense Topics
For more information on how we can help you, please select a topic below.
Contact us by telephone at one of our two locations, or write to us using the Free Consultation Form.
2800 Aurora Road, Ste. J
Melbourne, FL 32935
2290 South Volusia Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
- Why Can’t Student Loans be Included in Bankruptcy?
- DUI School Information for Melbourne, FL & Palm Bay, FL
- DUI stop in Florida…Agree to breath sample? Field sobriety exercises?
- Florida DUI Ten Day Rule
- Why It’s Time to Restore Dischargeability of Student Loans in Bankruptcy
- I Stopped Paying My Bills… What Can Creditors Do to Me?
- Is it Better to do a Short Sale or Just Allow Bank to Proceed with Foreclosure?
- I’ve been Served with a Foreclosure, Should I Move Out Immediately?
- Police Didn’t read Me Miranda Warnings and I Talked, Then they Read Me Miranda & Asked Me to Confirm What I Said Earlier…
- If Florida DUI penalties Are Statutorily Set Already, What Can A DUI Lawyer Do to Help Me?