About Morgan Law, P.A.
Mr. Morgan opened Morgan Law, P.A. with the goal of providing individualized service to Brevard County, FL and Volusia County, FL residents facing financial & bankruptcy issues, traffic & criminal defense charges, and assist injured & disabled people. His goal is to be an attorney that people can rely on when life takes a difficult or unexpected turn.
He set up SpaceCoastLawyer.com as a forum where these issues could be explored and discussed in a secure professional setting.
Attorney Eric Morgan
As an undergraduate, Mr. Morgan participated in a grant with the University of Florida to help update campus buildings to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. After graduating from the University of Florida, he served in the U.S. Peace Corps.
Mr. Morgan earned his J.D. from Florida International College of Law. While at law school, he was a member of the trial team, and worked as a law clerk with a large criminal defense firm. He participated in a special program that allowed him to appear in felony and misdemeanor court as certified legal intern. He also helped draft appeals and other pleadings–fighting for benefits for injured and disabled clients.
After completing law school, Mr. Morgan worked as a public defender, gaining substantial trial experience, before becoming a Managing Attorney and Partner with a national consumer bankruptcy firm in Orlando, Florida. He also represented clients facing a variety of Florida charges including DUI, battery, drug crimes, and other infractions.
Mr. Morgan may be reached at either (321) 253-6223 or (386) 218-4973.
Mr. Morgan’s Law office in Melbourne serves clients in Malabar, Barefoot Bay, Palm Bay, Melbourne, Rockledge, Viera, Cocoa, Merritt Island, Titusville, and Mims.
Mr. Morgan’s law office in Orange City, FL serves people in Deltona, Deland, DeBary, DeLeon Springs, Sanford, Palm Coast, Ormond Beach, Flagler Beach, Daytona Beach, Holly Hill, Port Orange, Edgewater, and New Smyrna Beach.
Connect with Morgan Law, P.A. in via Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SpaceCoastLawyer
Live in Deltona or Deland? Connect with us at our Volusia site: www.facebook.com/VolusiaLawyer
Or, Follow Space Coast Lawyer on Twitter at: @SpaceCoastLaw .
- Why Can’t Student Loans be Included in Bankruptcy?
- DUI School Information for Melbourne, FL & Palm Bay, FL
- DUI stop in Florida…Agree to breath sample? Field sobriety exercises?
- Florida DUI Ten Day Rule
- Why It’s Time to Restore Dischargeability of Student Loans in Bankruptcy
- I Stopped Paying My Bills… What Can Creditors Do to Me?
- Is it Better to do a Short Sale or Just Allow Bank to Proceed with Foreclosure?
- I’ve been Served with a Foreclosure, Should I Move Out Immediately?
- Police Didn’t read Me Miranda Warnings and I Talked, Then they Read Me Miranda & Asked Me to Confirm What I Said Earlier…
- If Florida DUI penalties Are Statutorily Set Already, What Can A DUI Lawyer Do to Help Me?