Bankruptcy, Debt Relief, and Foreclosure Practice
Helping Good People Out of Difficult Situations
At Morgan Law, P.A., our goal is to be there for you when life takes an unexpected turn.
Whether you’re facing bankruptcy, foreclosure on your home, or harrassing phone calls from creditors, Attorney Eric A. Morgan can help you get through it. We will work with you to determine the best approach to your bankruptcy case, and we will stay with you until it is resolved.
Bankruptcy fees include a court filing fee of $335/$310 for Chapter 7/13, a fee to cover the cost of a credit report and two courses required under federal law for people going through a bankruptcy. Finally there is a fee for legal services in preparing the bankruptcy petition and court appearances. The legal services fee is negotiable and depends on the complexity of the case.
Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Topics
For more information on how we can help you, please click on one of the links below:
Mortgage workout & refinance information:
Contact us by telephone at one of our two locations, or write to us using the Free Consultation Form.
2800 Aurora Road, Ste. J
Melbourne, FL 32935
2290 South Volusia Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
- DUI School Information for Melbourne, FL & Palm Bay, FL
- Why Can’t Student Loans be Included in Bankruptcy?
- DUI stop in Florida…Agree to breath sample? Road side sobriety exercises?
- Florida DUI Ten Day Rule
- Why It’s Time to Restore Dischargeability of Student Loans in Bankruptcy
- I Stopped Paying My Bills… What Can Creditors Do to Me?
- Is it Better to do a Short Sale or Just Allow Bank to Proceed with Foreclosure?
- I’ve been Served with a Foreclosure, Should I Move Out Immediately?
- Police Didn’t read Me Miranda Warnings and I Talked, Then they Read Me Miranda & Asked Me to Confirm What I Said Earlier…
- If Florida DUI penalties Are Statutorily Set Already, What Can A DUI Lawyer Do to Help Me?